Friday, October 22, 2010

Magickal Teas and more for a Friday night after a long hard week its time for pamper.

Lately I've been not myself due to economic reasons and basically I have turned to the magickal herbs of life to perk my spirits and reduce stress as I have many times before in my past.

Thought I would share some of my home cures - they work for me and they might help you.  I do not  profess to be a medical  expert  these are just my home cures which date through the ages as proven alternative methods to ease the human soul.

for depression some useful herbs: vervain, skull cap, rosemary, parsley, basil, ginseng, lemon balm, lavender, chamomile, and rose.

I use a combo of: basil,vervain,lemon balm as a tea when I  need a pick up. (in  leaf  form and dry equal parts - since I like less basil and more lemon I adjust the flavor to to my liking you can do the same play with the elements to fit your taste).

At times I take a very long hot  bath in rose, lavender, rosemary oils  to reduce tension  stress and raise my life battery to relax even further I do light candles and make myself a cup of  chamomile lavender tea with honey.   Once out of the bath I  lay in a clean just freshly changed bed to relax and enjoy the scent of  my body - its best not to scent the sheets in the wash. The bedroom is  filled with candles in lavender and fig scent, no tv no radio  just  candle dancing on the walls and relaxing in bed as I reflect on  my next move usually opens the the mind to possibilities and powers me up for a restful sleep to awake ready to charge forward.


I have all the ingredients I need = and I'm off to the bath...  till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment